I wrote earlier this morning about my horrible and intimidating experience at your Deli at store 321. I forgot to add that the deli manager Andrea S.

and some other fellow dressed in all black about 6 feet plus stood at the door to intimidate me. If you look at the store camera's you will find that I am correct. The store manager Joe who was worthless, witness the whole thing and was very rude to me. I would like to see Andrea S., the deli manager and the lady who started this whole mess, the lady around 60-ish, who quickly took off her badge and refused to give me her name, and the store manager refused to give me her name, as well.

I want to see them get FIRED. They are not worthy to have a job. The behaved as if they were mobsters towards me. I just wanted not to be ignored as services.

Instead I got nothing but disrespect in front of my grandchild and now I have a horrible migraine. By the way I do have some pictures to show that the deli was pretty empty as I was completely ignored. This has happened often and when my Caucasian husband goes they always go to him promptly but I was ignored.

How do you contact me? I need action taken.

Product or Service Mentioned: Raleys Supermarket Deli Department.

Preferred solution: I want these employees terminated.

I didn't like: Poor service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2016.

Comments