I wrote earlier this morning about my horrible and intimidating experience at your Deli at store 321.I forgot to add that the deli manager Andrea S.

and some other fellow dressed in all black about 6 feet plus stood at the door to intimidate me. If you look at the store camera's you will find that I am correct. The store manager Joe who was worthless, witness the whole thing and was very rude to me. I would like to see Andrea S., the deli manager and the lady who started this whole mess, the lady around 60-ish, who quickly took off her badge and refused to give me her name, and the store manager refused to give me her name, as well.

I want to see them get FIRED. They are not worthy to have a job. The behaved as if they were mobsters towards me. I just wanted not to be ignored as services.

Instead I got nothing but disrespect in front of my grandchild and now I have a horrible migraine. By the way I do have some pictures to show that the deli was pretty empty as I was completely ignored. This has happened often and when my Caucasian husband goes they always go to him promptly but I was ignored.

How do you contact me?I need action taken.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Raleys Supermarket. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Raleys Supermarket to "i want these employees terminated".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Raleys Supermarket and raleys supermarket deli department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.