I was a raley's Redding ca., a couple of nights ago 11/15/17. I had a coupon for $9 off and a free artichoke it was with the "something extra".

Well it was right before payday and I had no money on me and needed food. I picked up enough items where with the free artichoke would of been $9 almost to the penny I think they would have owed me 7 cents. Anyway the cashier was a sweet heart. She enter the coupon ($9) and it showed the balance of $1.92 and then she ran the one for the free artichoke well the amount on the register then said $7 something.

So she called the manager Mark over. She told the the situation and was saying I had to spend money using the coupon. I told him I had no cash she should of announced it on th PA system. It seemed like he yelled "YOU DON'T HAVE ANU CASH" .i was so embarrassed I told them I am sorry it was right before payday.

Mark then started to rescan everything and he said OH NOW THE MILK YOU CAN'T USE ON THE COUPON! So I just said "you know just go ahead and keep your thing and turn away and left the cashier was yelling miss what about your coupon I said go ahead and keep it. I was so upset I won't ever shop at Raleys again.

They should say on coupon you must purchase something more than the coupon and spend cash. So people don't have to be humiliated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Raleys Supermarket Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2017.

Comments