I was a raley's Redding ca., a couple of nights ago 11/15/17. I had a coupon for $9 off and a free artichoke it was with the "something extra".

Well it was right before payday and I had no money on me and needed food. I picked up enough items where with the free artichoke would of been $9 almost to the penny I think they would have owed me 7 cents. Anyway the cashier was a sweet heart. She enter the coupon ($9) and it showed the balance of $1.92 and then she ran the one for the free artichoke well the amount on the register then said $7 something.

So she called the manager Mark over. She told the the situation and was saying I had to spend money using the coupon. I told him I had no cash she should of announced it on th PA system. It seemed like he yelled "YOU DON'T HAVE ANU CASH" .i was so embarrassed I told them I am sorry it was right before payday.

Mark then started to rescan everything and he said OH NOW THE MILK YOU CAN'T USE ON THE COUPON! So I just said "you know just go ahead and keep your thing and turn away and left the cashier was yelling miss what about your coupon I said go ahead and keep it. I was so upset I won't ever shop at Raleys again.

They should say on coupon you must purchase something more than the coupon and spend cash. So people don't have to be humiliated.

Review about: Raleys Supermarket Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments