I have shopped at the Raley's Fulton Store in Santa Rosa, Ca since it opened. Over the years I have been very pleased with the customer service I have received and the level of professionalism.

Additionally, the product availability and produce have been superior to any other store in the area. During the past year, the level of customer service, product availability has deteriorated to the most unacceptable level that I have ever experienced. It is pretty sad when I get better customer service at 711. It is my understanding that the new Manager in this store is more intent on making some of his employees his friends rather than managing them.

Therefore, these people think that it is acceptable to behave in a manner that does lend itself to people wanting to return to shop here. There has been so many rude people lately. Most of the are new (at least to the store). I had a bad experience with a employee by the name of Cheyenne.

This young woman needs to understand who the customer is and that it is not about your ego. You should get a job where you are a sole contributor and not work with others, because you clearly don't understand the concept. Because of your rudeness, your superiority in thinking you are so much better than everyone else, Raley's has lost another customer with a high spend.

I will also advise family and friends to select another store for shopping needs. Congratulations on a job well done on losing customers.

Review about: Raleys Supermarket Customer Care.

Comments

Fairfield, California, United States #1344414

I did have a horrible experience, however, three emails from me to the Raley's service team with a response that the assistant store manager would have the pharmacy manager call me never happened.

The Fairfield store used to be the best store; but service has clearly deteriorated.