Featured Not resolved

Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the store in North Natomas. I have on a few occasions spoken to store manager (who kindly refunded my purchase). However . . .

That's no the point. The point is that this store can't get their act together to supply quality produce, even after this has been brought to their attention. I must assume I'm not the only one who has complained before.

It's appalling that we live in the "fruit basket" of the U.S. and we can't get reliable, consistent quality produce.

I'll drive the extra mile and go to Safeway instead.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Raleys Supermarket and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Raleys Supermarket to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Raleys Supermarket and raleys supermarket produce department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Raleys Supermarket?

Comments