Raleys Supermarket - Raley's N. Natomas - Frequent bad produce
Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the store in North Natomas. I have on a few occasions spoken to store manager (who kindly refunded my purchase). However . . .
That's no the point. The point is that this store can't get their act together to supply quality produce, even after this has been brought to their attention. I must assume I'm not the only one who has complained before.
It's appalling that we live in the "fruit basket" of the U.S. and we can't get reliable, consistent quality produce.
I'll drive the extra mile and go to Safeway instead.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."