Raleys Supermarket - Raley's N. Natomas - Frequent bad produce
Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the store in North Natomas. I have on a few occasions spoken to store manager (who kindly refunded my purchase). However . . .
That's no the point. The point is that this store can't get their act together to supply quality produce, even after this has been brought to their attention. I must assume I'm not the only one who has complained before.
It's appalling that we live in the "fruit basket" of the U.S. and we can't get reliable, consistent quality produce.
I'll drive the extra mile and go to Safeway instead.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."