2.3
Layout of Store

I loved shopping at Raleys for years. It was more expensive but so worth it!!

The customer service was fantastic. Didn't matter what department you were in everyone one was a pleasure to be around - all questions answered someone always available - and they were happy people. You could find anything a recipe may have at Raleys. The manager was always on the floor busy and still talking and greeting customers.

Now it is Absolutely HORRIBLE!! Since the manager moved away everything has gone down hill. Not a good selection any longer - All the previous workers under the past manager are now gone. The checkers are rude - no happy deli or bakery or meat dept.

workers. The pharmacy used to be able to get whatever medication you needed - now they direct my doctor to Walmart!!! Most of the time everyone acts like if you ask anything that you are a pain to them. Nobody says hi or can I help you.

I have found so many outdated items - even mold in bakery. They expect you to buy milk at higher prices that expired yesterday! It's so very very sad.

I now grocery shop at Albertson's and will need to find a different pharmacy. 2 stops instead of all at Raleys.

Product or Service Mentioned: Raleys Supermarket Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I hope the issues are not a Raley's wide issue - thinking that the management at our store is the issue do to everything got bad very quickly after last manager moved & has steadily gone down hill. .

I didn't like: Poor service - manager lacking.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 22, 2017.

Comments

Lancaster, South Carolina, United States #1343729

This company is horrible in customer service. I bought a chest freezer last year August, and it has not been one year yet but I has developed problems.

It could not get any cooler and all the food that I had in there spoiled.

Since the last two weeks I have been trying to have some one talk to me but no body cares to address my issue. I think somebody will pay for my food.