2.2
Layout of Store

I typically don't waste my time with reviews, but the lack of professional service from a bragger today while shopping in Fremont made me furious. While checking out, I noticed that my Starbucks pumpkin chilled drink scanned at $4.99 when I clearly saw that it was marked at $1.39.

I looked at the date and it was marked the 5th so I thought that was the reason for the deep discount . I informed the checker and she asked the bagger for a price check. She came back and stated that it was indeed $4.99. Knowing for a fact that the price displayed was $1.39, after I paid for my groceries I went back to check, passing the bagger on my way stating that I must've lost my mind not knowing what I saw.

When I went to the shelf, I saw that she removed the price. I came back and told her that the price was removed and she stated that the price was removed as it was the price of another product and they did not want to confuse the customer. What horrible customer service your store provides and lack of training for the clerk not to honor the price displayed. I asked to speak to a amanger but they took too long to come and talk to me, thus me writing a review when I have better things to do.

What happened to the great service in your store?

People come to raley's for their customer service and great selection. If one lacks, there is no reason for me to come back as the prices are outrageously high.

Product or Service Mentioned: Raleys Supermarket Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 07.

Comments

I bought off the discount shelf in Oct. 2017, one box of Purely Made oatmeal cookies.

As always, I wanted to taste one to see if I wanted to buy more. I did and I bought almost all these 8 oz boxes at a good price. They were delicious and I presume, they were to become outdated, which was the reason for the low price. Or was it?

I can't find any on the shelves and it looks like there is none online.

Are they still being made? I found them crispy and delicious and want more.

to Diane Smith #1491647

You really did that? Gross.

That is just rude and unsanitary.

Not to mention greedy. Yuck